The Code of Conduct refers to the respect of rules & regulations laid down by the school authority, respect school property, cooperate with & support each other & take responsibility to create a safe environment for all. Teaching-learning process should not get disturbed by any disruptive activities. Any type of illegal activities & harsh treatment will be dealt accordingly. Rules are framed to feel safe in school.
Some Points To Keep In Mind To Maintain Discipline In School -
- Student should not damage School Property.
- Student should not do unruly behaviour in class/school.
- Student should not bunk School/ Class.
- Student should not bring mobile phones, smart watches, jewellery, expensive articles & other irrelevant material In School
- Student should not indulge in violence in any form.
- Student should not write anything on uniform, walls of the school or on any other property of the school.
- Student should not use abusive language.
- Student should not come in incomplete or unexpected school uniform.
- Student should not damage library property.
- Student should not bring injury-causing articles in the School.
- Student should not gamble, use drugs.
- Student should not come late to school.
- Student should not misbehave in school premises or transport.
- Parents must not misbehave in School.
- Motor vehicles are not allowed in the School.
- Students must come to School at least 10 minutes before the first bell for the Morning Assembly.
- 1st Action - Verbal Warning.
- 2nd Action - Written Warning.
- 3rd Action - Black Listed.
- 4th Action - Suspension.
- 5th Action - Name Struck Off from School.
All correspondence must be addressed to the Principal. Parents and guardians are not allowed to visit their wards or teachers in the Classrooms. The School is not responsible for any injury (or harm) that a student may sustain inadvertently during school or during his/ her pursuit of any extra-curricular activities. All the articles and belongings should bear the student's name, class and section. Parents are required to attend the parent-teacher meetings regularly. Parents must come to school immediately when called by the school. Parents must check the daily assignment of their ward. At least 75% attendance in a session is required for the student to appear in exams & to get promoted in next class. The school is not responsible for goods lost. Children are discouraged to bring any expensive article to the school. However, goods lost if found will be kept in the Office. No student should be sent to the school if he/she is suffering from any contagious or infectious disease.
- Summer Timings at 7:30 A.M to 1:30 P.M
- Winter Timings at 8:30 A.M to 2:30 P.M.
· Planned leave must be applied well in advance.
· In case of planned leave, an application should be given in advance & in case of emergency the guardian has to inform the school about the situation & can submit the leave application later.
· Absence without information for more than 6 consecutive days permits school authority to strike off the name of the absentee from the school rolls.
NO LEAVE WILL BE GRANTED IN ANY CASE DURING SCHOOL HOURS (EXCEPT FOR SICKNESS) IF ONCE THE STUDENT IS MARKED PRESENT FOR THE DAY IN THE ATTENDANCE REGISTER.In case of sickness parents will be informed by the school authority